ClickCease Child Care Licensing Requirements | Personal Injury Law Blog
08/09/06   |   By

Child Care Licensing Requirements | DC Metro Area Personal Injury Law Blog

5 stars

The National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education provides a link to each states’ licensing and regulation information.

Following are the links for each of the local jurisdictions:

  • District of Columbia
  • Maryland
  • Virginia

Each site provides a listing of regulations, state contact information and other guidelines for child care and early childhood education. For more information, reach out to a DC personal injury lawyer.

Regan Zambri Long
Posted In
Share This Article

Schedule a Free Consultation

Have you or your loved one sustained injuries in Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia? Regan Zambri Long PLLC has the best lawyers in the country to analyze your case and answer the questions you may have.

Call 202-960-4596

  • Please do not send any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted email, which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Back to Top