ClickCease Need Lawyers Who Handle Police Brutality Cases? Call Us Now
08/09/17   |   By

Do You Handle Police Brutality Cases?

5 stars

In some cases, law enforcement officers can cause serious and even deadly injuries by using excessive force. If the police injure you, then you may be able to file a civil claim to recover compensation for your medical bills and other damages. In this video, attorney Victor Long explains how we handle police brutality claims and gives an example of a past case.
Many times, they’re very valid protests that occur. Well-meaning people have issues with things that are going on. The example that comes to my mind is that, several years ago, there was a Ku Klux Klan march in the District of Columbia. And a number of people went down to protest the fact that the Ku Klux Klan would do that in the District of Columbia. The police were called in because they thought there was a disturbance. And unfortunately, they waded into the crowd using their billy clubs in a very haphazard way. And a number of people were seriously injured. Most of them had injuries as a result of the use of force with the billy clubs. We were able to bring lawsuits for those people and get them properly compensated for the injuries they suffered. We do handle police brutality cases and most of the cases we see are what we would call excessive force. Of course, there are times when the police are justified in making an arrest. But the law requires that the police use only what’s known as reasonable force. In those situations, where they use too much force and a person is injured unnecessarily, I would advise those people to seek counsel. And we would be very happy to talk with them to see if there is something that we can do to help. If you have a legal concern, we’d very much like to assist you with it. You can call us at (202) 463-3030. We’re also available on the internet at

Regan Zambri Long
Posted In
Personal Injury
Share This Article
Tagged ,

Schedule a Free Consultation

Have you or your loved one sustained injuries in Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia? Regan Zambri Long PLLC has the best lawyers in the country to analyze your case and answer the questions you may have.

Call 202-960-4596

  • Please do not send any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted email, which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Back to Top